Wednesday, July 21, 2010

hey hey

So I FINALLY figured out how to write on the blog...it took about an hour...with a lot of google searches.

Anyway...HI! I'm Alyson and I'll be a senior (weird) musical theatre major at Syracuse. This summer I've been working two jobs, both at home. One where I'm a hostess at a Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar and another at the small town Ice Cream place where we sell more Silly Bands than we do ice cream. I really don't like working at places where my tips end up going back to the restaurant to eat their food, but I've made sure all of my paychecks are going RIGHT to my account to pay for Scotland :)

I'm so excited this trip, and may or may not have been counting down for a few months now. Once I bought my yellow converse a few weeks ago, I was set to go. I'm really excited to see the castles and the city of Edinburgh. I've been out of the country, but to mostly "touristy" cities if that makes sense (London, France, Rome...). So it'll be nice to explore a new place and meet TONS of theatre people :) I'm also excited to play every little boy in "Shipwrecked"...oof.

Anyway, off to work I go so I can buy as much beer and visit as many castles as I can...

13 days!

1 comment:

Jordan Rosin said...

Huzzah for beer & castles!